Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slacking

The Arthritis Walk is in a couple of months and I have been slacking in the fact that I have done NOTHING to prepare for it. I say nothing. I did order supplies. I have not put out anything in the way of cans or handed out information.

I have had little time, and I hate that this has taken the back burner. I have been so busy with the kids, girl scouts, soccer, boy scouts, school activities and general everyday stuff. I can't believe myself. So today I am going to start with campaigning for our walk. Please pass along information to family and friends. We need support and to raise as much money as we can for researching a cure. The Arthritis Foundation does a lot for children with Arthritis. They send them much need booklets, send them to camp (for FREE) and lots of fun stuff to make life easier-book bag with bear to heat and sit on your joints for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment